Sunday, June 15, 2008

To 'a happy beginning'

Yeah...finally am back! That was indeed a long break, completely away from the world of blogging.

But the bestest things happened to me in this long break. Many of the questions that haunted me a year ago have now been answered. Not by someone else but by 'myself'.

Though to a large extent still the way the world works wrt to marriage continues to be ridiculous, I answered few of those questions and I am so happy I answered them at the right time.

Enter 'Kunal Dua'. Into a life which was wondering what was going to happen in the years to come. In over a year and a half he was given a challenge of performing various roles. He has so far tried his hands at being a good friend at work- to being my love - and then currently he's doing the toughest job he would've ever done - being my husband :).

I am glad I met the 'right' person at the 'right' time.

No comments: